Okay, zombiephiles – Here’s my list (in no particular order) of the worst places to go when the zombies come lookin’ for an unhappy meal.
- Hiding in a loft/attic – there is often only one way in and out, so you are pretty much trapped.
- Shopping centers/malls – this was a popular attraction before the living became the undead, so its only natural to assume that a lot of undead people would end up here. After all they are in search of living people and this is where everyone would expect to find them.
- Crowded cities – This is the area where the most living once resided, so its only natural that its going to be full of zombies, and what do zombies want to do? EAT YOU!
- Supermarkets – These are extremely dangerous places to go because they have too many walls and shelves blocking your view. so you will be unable to see those zombies lurkin around the corners. the areas are very compact so you can easily get blocked in by 10-15 zombies.
- Rooftops – These can be your best or worst friend. They are the best place if you use them correctly, although they can leave you trapped and unable to get away from the zombies who are preparing for a feast. Even if the zombies can’t make it on the roof you could still be in real trouble; zombies are really persistent and will crowd and the roof leaving you unable to get down.
Okay! I hope this helped, Zombiephiles! Happy huntin’, and REMEMBER – always know your exits!